"The aim of the International Federation of Dermatology Clinical Trials Network (IFDCTN), is to bring together colleagues from around the globe, to work together on independent clinical trials for skin disease and improve the quality and reporting of clinical research at an international level."
- Professor Hywel Williams, Chair of IFDCTN
|The aims of the IFDCTN are as follows: |
- Promote international collaboration in dermatology clinical trials.
- Improve the standard of the design and reporting of dermatology clinical trials across the globe.
- Encourage the establishment of local dermatology clinical trials networks.
- Act as a resource to assist with the above.
- To develop as innovations in methodology become available, meeting new requirements for knowledge
Please visit the IFDCTN's website for further information: www.ifdctn.org/ifdctn/index.aspx