We are pleased to announce the results of our 2020 prioritisation exercise. We now have seven priority titles that we would like to work on over the next few years:
- Living Systematic Review of Systemic treatments for eczema, a network meta-analysis (continuation of existing title and team)
- Interventions for bullous pemphigoid (underway)
- Phototherapy for eczema
- Psychological and education interventions for managing eczema
- Interventions for hyperhidrosis
- Creams, lotions and chemical peels for skin ageing
- An overview of interventions for acne
We are inviting expressions of interest from individuals or teams who wish to contribute to these systematic reviews, and we’re happy to discuss the titles with potential teams, so please contact us.
Background information can be found here.