The next Cochrane Skin annual meeting will be held virtually on September 15 & September 16, 2022.
The draft progamme includes invited speakers:
- Georgia Salanti, Universitat Bern: Introduction to CINeMA
- Peggy Wu and Lindsy Frazer-Green: AAD Guidelines Update
- Bram Rochwerg, McMaster University: What makes a guideline living?
- Ben Mol, University of Adelaide: Identifying fraud in meta-analysis
- Christine Fahim, Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, St. Michael's Hospital: Disseminating Evidence-based recommendations among end users
- Iain Marshall, King’s College London and Byron Wallace, Northeastern University: Machine learning for evidence synthesis: Progress and challenges
- Presentation of Cochrane Reviews
- Audrey Jacobsen: SJS/TEN
- Guillermo Sanchez Vanegas: Alopecia Areata NMA
We invite abstract submissions for oral presentations for consideration in the upcoming meeting programme. There is no cost to attend the meeting or submit and present an abstract.
Abstracts must be 2,000 characters or less (including spaces) with the following subheadings: Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusions. The deadline for submissions is June 15, 2022. Accepted abstracts might be published in JMIR Dermatology.
Please submit your Abstract here.
Abstract Submission Opens: Tuesday March 15, 2022
Abstract Submission Deadline: Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Notice of Abstract Adjudication: Friday July 15, 2022
Conference Dates: Thursday & Friday September 15 & 16, 2022