We are pleased to announce the results of a large-scale prioritisation exercise, which we have undertaken in line with central Cochrane methodologies, to determine a small number of priority titles for the next two years. This exercise is in response to the direction of travel indicated by Cochrane centrally towards fewer, high priority, high quality reviews produced in a timely manner, that will enable us to best utilise the limited capacity of the editorial base whilst providing the most valuable reviews for our stakeholders.
More information about the process can be found here.
In September 2017 we have seven priority titles that we would like to work on over the next two years, some existing titles and some brand new:
1. Interventions for pruritus of unknown cause (new title)
2. Treatments for severe drug reactions (in progress)
3. Network meta-analysis of topical eczema treatments (new title)
4. Network meta-analysis of systemic eczema treatments (new title)
5. Interventions for folliculitis and boils (new title)
6. Interventions for alopecia areata (update in progress)
7. Educational programmes for primary prevention of skin cancer (in progress)
Application for these titles has now closed.