Click here to view the full working list of Cochrane Skin Group titles by skin disease
Alternatively, to view more details about our reviews, please download this document where they are listed in numerical order.
Other viewing options
To view all skin-related reviews on the Cochrane Library, please click here.
To view the CSG titles categorised by the British Association of Dermatologists (BAD) diagnostic index, please click here.
Low and middle-income country relevant reviews
- Interventions for old world cutaneous leishmaniasis
Heras-Mosteiro J, Monge-Maillo B, Pinart M, Lopez Pereira P, Reveiz L, Garcia-Carrasco E, Campuzano Cuadrado P, Royuela A, Mendez Roman I, López-Vélez R (2017)
(Update with changed conclusions)
- Interventions for American cutaneous and mucocutaneous leishmaniasis
González U, Pinart M, Rengifo-Pardo M, Macaya A, Alvar J, Tweed JA (2009)
(An update was started March 2016)
- Oral potassium iodide for the treatment of sporotrichosis
Xue S, Gu R, Wu T, Zhang M, Wang X (2009)
(Interventions for cutaneous sporotrichosis - the subject of a targeted update to be published 2016)
- Interventions for skin changes caused by nerve damage in leprosy
Reinar LM, Forsetlund L, Bjørndal A, Lockwood D (2008)
An update is in progress by way a new protocol which has been published:
Reinar LM, Forsetlund L, Brurberg KG, Lehman LF (Protocol 2016)
- Interventions for erythema nodosum leprosum
van Veen N, Lockwood D, van Brakel WH, Ramirez jr J, Richardus JH (2009)
- Systemic antifungal therapy for tinea capitis in children
Chen X, Jiang X, Yang M, González U, Lin X, Hua X, Xue S, Zhang M, Bennett C (2016)