The titles on this page - stalled unpublished or published protocols - are not going through our usual title voting process as they are already registered, but they are in need of new teams.
Cochrane Skin is currently undertaking a prioritisation project involving external stakeholders, in which we are assessing our entire portfolio of titles (registered and published).
We will not be accepting applications for vacant titles or reviews until we know the results of the project.
The Skin Group is still looking for new teams for the following registered titles.
- Topical retinoids for the treatment of acne vulgaris
(3 people have expressed interest in this title*)
- Interventions for prurigo nodularis
- Surgery and laser and other light and high-energy treatments for skin photo damage and skin aging
(Types of interventions include broadband, light, and ultrasound, heat and photodynamic therapy)
(3 people and 2 teams have expressed interest in this title*)
- Interventions for excessive sweating of unknown cause
(1 person has expressed interest in this title*)
- Interventions for skin reactions associated with targeted anticancer treatments
(2 teams have expressed interest in this title*)
- Interventions for established stretch marks
- Interventions for congenital ichthyosis
- Interventions for preventing keratinocyte carcinoma (non-melanoma skin cancer) in solid organ transplant recipients
*Please contact the editorial base for the details of these individuals.